Yes, the new feature is revealed! Quests! This will be explained below. First, off to the events.
To have a chance of receiving an Event, you must:
- Have been online within the last week
- Have a free slot in your Party
- Not have any unhatched Event Eggs in your Party
- Be at or above the Rookie Rank (obtained at least 50 Pokemon)
If you meet these conditions, then you will have a chance of getting the Event! This chance is calculated based on how much you have interacted with other people's Pokémon since the last Event. If you don't meet the requirements, or are unlucky, then most Events are breedable. For those that aren't, you should keep an eye out on the Shelter or trade with a friend.
For the month of June, there will be three Events, so get ready. And for those of you who will only appear just for these Events, be warned, you can NOT get another event until you hatched that one. Even if there's a new month, if you have an event Pokemon that was "obtained through special event", you cannot get another until that one is hatched or released.
Now on to the Events!
All event Pokemon of June are breedable. You breed the novelty Pokemon by pairing it with a compatable Pokemon, counterpart or Ditto. You will have a 1:8 chance of getting an Event. The other Pokemon will be the other Pokemon or the event's normal counterpart. The Fakemon are breedable like any other Pokemon. It has the same chances of breeding as any normal Pokemon.
There will be at least one shiny in each batch of event Pokemon.
Yes, the new feature, quests!
Quests are more for the advanced players on PokéFarm, requiring an ability to decipher clues and figure out puzzles. However, the prize is great, being a rare Pokémon or item only obtainable upon completing the quest.
Here are the basics of quests:
- One quest will be released a month, excluding this month, as this is the premiere of the feature, and will get three.
- A quest may involve trading, hunting, hatching, just about anything. It could even be a huge month long event with the whole site involved.
- A quest will be available forever after release. If it is a quest that involves the whole site, then it will change a bit after the month is done.
- These puzzles will require patience and team work. It is forbidden to discuss how to complete the Quests anywhere on the forums. We can't stop you discussing quests via PMs, but you should avoid sharing information.
- You will have a quest page, where ribbons will be displayed upon completing a quest. There will also be progress bars.
- If you fail to get the exclusive egg or item from a quest, and are unable to retrigger the quest, do not worry. This means that you completed the quest, and that the egg or item is now available to you in the Gold Shop.
And that's it! That's what you've been waiting for!
Have fun, and enjoy the Quests. It should give you plenty to do over the Summer